During my time at 2K, I worked on an unannounced title as a production intern. Over the course of 6 months (to be completed in November), I was able to contribute with various product and production pipeline related documents and directories.
- Templatizing soft launch reporting to be used for 8-9 months during the soft launch period. This project consisted of interviewing team leads for all disciplines to construct 2 separate drafts for both the operational team, and the ELT.
- Building out the Confluence architecture for our game title from the ground up, with the help of the executive producer.
- Assisting with task tracking, reporting and organizing resources for project management software including: Asana, Smartsheets, Google Sheets, Jira, and Confluence.
- Helping prepare slide decks for the ELT for GTM, product summary deck, and more.
- Utilizing Agile methodologies and Scrum for a period of 6 months.